Terms & Conditions For Purchase
Before proceeding with your online E-Voucher purchase please read the Borneo Convention Centre Kuching Terms and Conditions of Purchase (the "Terms & Conditions") carefully.
These Terms & Conditions form the basis of the contract between you and BORNEO ISTHMUS DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD. (Company No.815594-W), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, The Isthmus, Sejingkat, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, (hereinafter referred to as "the Operator"). BORNEO CONVENTION CENTRE KUCHING (BCCK) is a facility owned by the Government of the State of Sarawak through its nominee, IVORY SUCCESS SDN. BHD. (Company No. 838414-A) hereinafter called "the Owner").
The Operator is appointed by the Owner to manage and operate BCCK for and on its behalf and is granted the authority to enter into and execute all such commercial contractual agreements or contracts as may reasonably be necessary with any legitimate organizations, corporations, and individuals who wish to use the BCCK for legitimate events or purposes in exchange for a fee/payment to be paid into the Owner\'s bank account, on such terms and conditions as the Operator may reasonably deem fit.
1. Payment in Full
- Upon acceptance of the online booking, the grand total of Online E-Vouchers must be paid for in full immediately in the manner which is prescribed by the Operator for such online E-Voucher purchase.
- "RM" denotes Ringgit Malaysia
- Fees offered are strictly for online payment only
- Fees quoted are nett
2. Price Changes
- All prices are subject to change at any time and from time to time by the Operator without prior notice until your online E-Voucher purchase is confirmed.
- Fees are based on the current government taxation policy. The price of the online E-Voucher includes 6% GST in accordance to the laws imposed on the online E-Voucher services upon the sale of the online E-Voucher. In the event of any changes, the operator reserves the right to amend the fees accordingly to reflect the new tax rate (if any) gazetted by the Malaysian Government.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions related to the acceptance of purchase, as well as the fees published on the website without prior notice.
3. Online E-Vouchers
- The online E-Voucher sent with your confirmation e-mail shall be your valid pass to the Ramadhan Buffet Event and should be printed out and presented on the day itself when redeeming such purchase.
- The online E-Voucher for the Ramadhan Buffet Event (including but not limited to, any discounts provided by the Online E-Voucher) expires on the date specified on the said ticket.
- Payee is advised to refer to all online payments with reference to the BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER and TAX INVOICE from the Operator which are sent to your valid email address upon successful online payments only. Kindly refer to the Booking Reference Number when directing each case.
- The online purchase of E-Voucher will be considered null and void if the information provided by you is incorrect. The operator reserves the right not to accept the purchase in any event that the purchase made is deemed fraudulent in nature.
- The Operator would not be responsible for lost or stolen online E-Vouchers on your part and no replacement of the online E-Voucher shall be issued.
4. No Cancellations, Exchanges or Refunds
- Once confirmed, the online E-Voucher purchased for the Ramadhan Buffet Event ("Event") may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Online E-Vouchers are confirmed when full payment is received and when a confirmation e-mail together with an online E-Voucher is sent to you.
5. No Reselling
- Online E-Vouchers must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original E-Voucher purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If any online E-Voucher is sold in breach of this condition, the online E-Voucher may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the online E-Voucher may be refused admission for such Event.
6. Rules on Use of the Online E-Voucher Purchasing Service and the Website
- The operator do not warrant that your use of the Service or the Website will be uninterrupted and do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Service or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all.
- The operator does not give any warranty that the Service or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology and also access to your personal data information which the Operator has no control over.
- Also, although we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Service and the Website, access to the Service and the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- The Operator reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or online E-Voucher on the Website from time to time. Your access to the Website and/or the Online E-Voucher Purchase may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Operator will attempt to restore such access as soon as it reasonably can. The Operator assumes no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate (including, without limitation, RSS feeds). For the avoidance of doubt, the Operator may also withdraw any information or online E-Voucher purchasing at any time.
- The Operator reserves the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of this Agreement.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including the various rights conferred by statute, common law and equity in and in relation to copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or designs (including the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements)) (whether registered or unregistered) in (a) the Website and Service, (b) information content on the Website or accessed as part of the Service, (c) any database operated by us and (d) all the website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) are owned by or licensed to the Operator. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
- None of the material listed in Clause (a) under this paragraph herein may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without our prior express written permission. You may, however, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen (including any tablet or smartphone device), store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website or accessed as part of the Service without our permission.
- All rights (including goodwill and, where relevant, trade marks) in the BCCK name are owned by or licensed to the Operator. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of third parties.
8. Operator\'s Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- While the operator will try to ensure that the information provided in the website is correct and accurate, it is however, not responsible for any unintentional mistakes or errors made in it.
- Any cancellation, postponement or alteration of any kind to an event not caused by the Operator or for any reasons whatsoever, the Operator disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation, postponement or alteration.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays, generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any venue, or vehicle or through the acts or omissions, defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of companies or persons engaged in connection with your online E-Voucher purchase over whom the operator have no direct and exclusive control over.
- The operator shall not be liable whether in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond the operator\\'s control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on the operator\\\'s part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
9. Personal Data Information
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any alteration or amendment to such information.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.